View Profile l8knight

19 Movie Reviews

Some people don't appreciate comedy

This was well animated, with the great amount of Comedy, it made me cringe with a smile, haha. I laughed so hard when I saw that the child was "Spyro" and then after the video it clicked in why it was "Spyro" so I laughed even more, keep up the great work.

This is great

I loved it, just loved it, hahaha

FINALY

THIS WAS EXACT ILLY WHAT I NEEDED TO SEE TODAY, lol great stuff just amazing animation, well done on the 7 principles of animation, ^^ loved it.

6 Game Reviews

so much fun

Man this game is too adictive, I love it, haha

GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE

It's because of people like you that keep me interested in Flash and Prgramming ^^

OH GOD MY WRISTS, haha

This game is fun and a little on the addicting side, the only thing I didn't really like about it was that MY HAND IS SOOOO CRAMPED RIGHT NOW, lol. Great stuff, ^^.

7 Audio Reviews

Good ^^

I love Pirates, and this is very nice, lol

So relaxing

This is soft, smooth, and just long enough, haha and if you have a dirty mind then that compliment was just ruined ^^ haha. Seriously nice and relaxing, very good sound and would make for a great bg for a flash game for sure. ^^ Great song I don't think you need to change anything about this song to make it any better, infact if you did change it it might make it worse, but experimentation is how the best are made. ^^ keep up the great stuff!

Avalonkittenn responds:

Thank you. That is what I had in mind when creating this. It's supposed to invoke a smooth, sentimental feeling, so I suppose it did its job well!

Thanks for the feedback!

Dark and Sinister

Yeah just the way it should be, ^^ Love it!

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks. Glad you like it. :)

n/a, Male