In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

very well done

This not only looks funny, but very interestingly animated, and yes I did just say that to explain how good it looks. haha hope it lives up to the funny in the trailer!!

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Some people don't appreciate comedy

This was well animated, with the great amount of Comedy, it made me cringe with a smile, haha. I laughed so hard when I saw that the child was "Spyro" and then after the video it clicked in why it was "Spyro" so I laughed even more, keep up the great work.

The Transformer The Transformer

This is great

I loved it, just loved it, hahaha

Training-wujoco Training-wujoco

FINALY

THIS WAS EXACT ILLY WHAT I NEEDED TO SEE TODAY, lol great stuff just amazing animation, well done on the 7 principles of animation, ^^ loved it.

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

great

Well just great ^^

A Midnight Visit A Midnight Visit

SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL

The story was amazing, but the animation a bit weak, I would love to see a bit more animation, and mabee a little bit more on the emphasis of who is talking, BUT other then that I couldn't stop watching, ^^ great stuff

Magnitude Magnitude

Enertainment

Wish it wasn't stickmen, but hey its still great ^^

BLACK (unfinished) BLACK (unfinished)

One Finished

I want to give this an 8 or 10 but its not finished, ^^ keep up the great work.

Naruto: Even Moar Filler! Naruto: Even Moar Filler!

It truly was

I am only giving this 10 stars because of the shear FACT that this would be a true filler if it was animated a bit better, ^^

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Good stuff

NO matter how much Disney owns, they will never own the world.... OH MY GOD NOOOOO..... Sorry I was *cough, cough* a bit under the weather I liked this animation very much keep up the good work.