He's a Raver He's a Raver

Good ^^

I love Pirates, and this is very nice, lol

Perfect Prefect Perfect Prefect

So relaxing

This is soft, smooth, and just long enough, haha and if you have a dirty mind then that compliment was just ruined ^^ haha. Seriously nice and relaxing, very good sound and would make for a great bg for a flash game for sure. ^^ Great song I don't think you need to change anything about this song to make it any better, infact if you did change it it might make it worse, but experimentation is how the best are made. ^^ keep up the great stuff!

Avalonkittenn responds:

Thank you. That is what I had in mind when creating this. It's supposed to invoke a smooth, sentimental feeling, so I suppose it did its job well!

Thanks for the feedback!

Rise of the Vampire Lord Rise of the Vampire Lord

Dark and Sinister

Yeah just the way it should be, ^^ Love it!

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks. Glad you like it. :)

Shinrog-Ezio's Family [R] Shinrog-Ezio's Family [R]

Great

I would like to hear an extended version of this as soon as you possibly can get one out ^^ lol keep up the great stuff

Candy Pie Candy Pie

FIRST?

This is really great! I love the feel of it, I want to go play my SNES now ^^ keep up the great work, lol

Fresh Break &amp;lt;Seth&amp;gt; Fresh Break <Seth>

Enjoyable

Your mixture of the sounds just make me feel very at ease, and I can't wait to hear more like this or better, ^^

SethKorn responds:

haha thanks man. glad you liked it :D

Relentless [Remix] Relentless [Remix]

Very Great

I really don't like Rap and I just can't stop listening to this song, please make more like this... it really is well put together, ^^ keep it up!!!!1

Zero Bombers Pwned! Zero Bombers Pwned!

OH MY GOD YES

this was just too good

Stalagmite responds:

thanks! :D i link all the zero Scores to this song. it pisses them right awf! ROFL!